Central Italy Short Break: Unforgettable Experiences
Central Italy Short Break: Unforgettable Experience
1st Day: Glimpse of Abruzzo and natural wines tasting
Passionate ★★★☆☆6/7 hours walking, Lenght 19 km, 700 m gain.
2nd Day: Stunning Panorama on “Marche Rooftoop” and homemade cured meats
Passionate ★★★☆☆6/7 hours walking, 21 km lenght, 400 m gain.
3rd Day: Let’s make “Olive all’ascolana” in the “One hundred towers town”!
Passionate ★★★☆☆6/7 walking, 23 km Lenght, 850 m gain.
Itineraries on road or large track that don’t require specific training or bearing skills. However, it is necessary to don’t have reduced mobility or cardiovascular disease. 200 m maximum gain and 3 h maximum walking (break excluded)
BeginnersItineraries on easy to find tracks. They need a minimum of training and equipment. 400 m maximum gain and 4 h maximum walking (break excluded)
PassionateItineraries on easy to find tracks, also in snowy area with moderate slope. They need a minimum of equipment and bearing skills, walking training in mountain condition for few hours. 600 m maximum gain and 5 h maximum walking (break excluded)
HighlanderItineraries not well marked. They need a reasonable mountain knowledge and absence of vertigo. Physical training should be appropriate to a full day walking. 600 m maximum gain and more than 5 h walking (break excluded).
Tour infoLuggage and backpacks: A good level of physical training is required. We will walk the entire route on foot with a small backpack. Luggages will be moved from one accomodation to the other. Allergies and specific diet: Don’t forget to inform us about your specific dietary need. Last minute request may not be accepted. On the route could be difficult to find detail food like gluten – free. For this reason we higly recommend to bring your own food.
Single bedroom: On request with extra cost.
ContactsTravel Agency Il Ponticello Coop. a r.l. Strada della Chiusa 4/11, 61122 Pesaro (PU) Tel: +39 0721 482607 (lun/ven 9,30-18,30) Cell. +39 338 7145465 / 3703028464 E-mail: email@example.com IBAN – IT19J0882613300000010102092 SWIFT/BIC – ICRAITRRMY0 Indicate on the payment description:
- Name of the activity
- Date and place of the activity
- Number of participants
The price includes:
- 5 nights in double or triple bedroom with private bathroom and breakfast included;;
- Transfer from/to the hotel fro/to visited places;
- AIGAE Certified Nature and Walking Guide;
- Guided Tour of Ascoli Piceno Dei route;
- Guided Tour of Civitella del Tronto Fortress;
- Tour and Wine Tasting of Emidio Pepe farm;
- Tour and Tasting at “Salumificio Monterotti;
- “Olive all’ascolana” cooking lesson and tasting.
The price does not include
- Personal insurance;
- Packed lunches (you can buy directly in the accomodation);
- Personal extras;
- Anything not indicated in “The prices includes
Coverage: Polizza Europassistance Viaggi Nostop Gruppi
On request, we can activate: BASE Insurance Policy It should be requested together with the tour booking because it has to be issued within 24 hours from the booking confirmation. Payment has to be done together with the deposit specifying on the payment description “Deposit and BASE Insurance Policy”. Alternatively, it is possible to activate the TOP Cancellation Policy with 15 days before the departure.
- Cancellation within 30 days before the departure: 25% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 29 to 16 days before the departure: 50% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 15 to 6 days before the departure: 75% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation within 5 days before the departure: 100% loss
Same penalty are applied to everybody lacking of valid ID or Passport.