Donkey: our family friend!
Insieme agli asini alla scoperta del Monte San Bartolo
Donkey, tireless mate and reliable friend, loved by all the family! We will cross together Pesaro green heart: San Bartolo Natural Park. Slowly, following donkeys path, we will discover discover this hidden pearl of Le Marche region. Children can learn the best way to approch this animals and, at the end of the day, they will receive the “Donkeys Driving Licence”. A yummy apertif will be the best way to finish the day. An Happy day for all the family!
What should I bring?
Hiking shoes, hat, water, lunch box
- Walk with donkeys;
- Guided tour of San Bartolo Natural Park;
- Yummy aperitif for everybody.
Itineraries on road or large track that don’t require specific training or bearing skills. However, it is necessary to don’t have reduced mobility or cardiovascular disease. 200 m maximum gain and 3 h maximum walking (break excluded)
BeginnersItineraries on easy to find tracks. They need a minimum of training and equipment. 400 m maximum gain and 4 h maximum walking (break excluded)
PassionateItineraries on easy to find tracks, also in snowy area with moderate slope. They need a minimum of equipment and bearing skills, walking training in mountain condition for few hours. 600 m maximum gain and 5 h maximum walking (break excluded)
HighlanderItineraries not well marked. They need a reasonable mountain knowledge and absence of vertigo. Physical training should be appropriate to a full day walking. 600 m maximum gain and more than 5 h walking (break excluded).
ContactsTravel Agency Il Ponticello Coop. a r.l. Strada della Chiusa 4/11, 61122 Pesaro (PU) Tel: +39 0721 482607 (lun/ven 9,30-18,30) Cell. +39 338 7145465 / 3703028464 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org IBAN – IT19J0882613300000010102092 SWIFT/BIC – ICRAITRRMY0 Indicate on the payment description:
- Name of the activity
- Date and place of the activity
- Number of participants
The price includes:
- AIGAE Certified Nature and Walking Guide;
- Tour with Donkeys;
- Aperitif for adults and children;
- Guided hike to San Bartolo Natural Park.
The price does not include
- Personal insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Anything not indicated in “The prices includes
- Cancellation within 30 days before the departure: 25% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 29 to 16 days before the departure: 50% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 15 to 6 days before the departure: 75% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation within 5 days before the departure: 100% loss