Emilia Romagna: Night of Hiking and Canoeing Under the Starry Sky
Night of Hiking and Canoeing Under the Starry Sky
Ridracoli Lake looks like a norwegian fjord for its long and narrow shape inside Bidente River Valley. This spectacular lake, formed by a dam, is framed by steep sandstone side and verdant forest. We will hike to the dam and then to the lake shore. From there we will start our canoeing trip exactly aat sunset time and we will keep row in a totally dark environment exploring the most unreachable spots of the lake. A stunnnig starry sky will make this night extremely romantic.
2 hours, elevation gain 200 m, 4 km lenght
What should I bring?
Towel, swimsuite, jumper, drinking water, waterproof bag to protect phone and wallet, clothes change, sea shoes, hiking shoes, jacket, torch.
- Guided canoeing tour;
- Canoe and life jacket rent;
- AIGAE Certified Nature and Walking Guide.
Itineraries on road or large track that don’t require specific training or bearing skills. However, it is necessary to don’t have reduced mobility or cardiovascular disease. 200 m maximum gain and 3 h maximum walking (break excluded)
BeginnersItineraries on easy to find tracks. They need a minimum of training and equipment. 400 m maximum gain and 4 h maximum walking (break excluded)
PassionateItineraries on easy to find tracks, also in snowy area with moderate slope. They need a minimum of equipment and bearing skills, walking training in mountain condition for few hours. 600 m maximum gain and 5 h maximum walking (break excluded)
HighlanderItineraries not well marked. They need a reasonable mountain knowledge and absence of vertigo. Physical training should be appropriate to a full day walking. 600 m maximum gain and more than 5 h walking (break excluded).
ContactsTravel Agency Il Ponticello Coop. a r.l. Strada della Chiusa 4/11, 61122 Pesaro (PU) Tel: +39 0721 482607 (lun/ven 9,30-18,30) Cell. +39 338 7145465 / 3703028464 E-mail: email@example.com IBAN – IT19J0882613300000010102092 SWIFT/BIC – ICRAITRRMY0 Indicate on the payment description:
- Name of the activity
- Date and place of the activity
- Number of participants
The price includes:
- AIGAE Certified Nature and Walking Guide;
- Guided hiking at Foreste Casentinesi, Monte falterona e Campigna National Park;
- Canoe and life jacket rent.
The price does not include
- Personal insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Anything not indicated in “The prices includes"
- Cancellation within 30 days before the departure: 25% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 29 to 16 days before the departure: 50% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 15 to 6 days before the departure: 75% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation within 5 days before the departure: 100% loss