Le Marche / Umbria: Let’s go Hunting Yummy Truffles!
Le Marche/Umbria: Let’s go Hunting yummy Truffles!
Truffle hunting is an art, an art made with love for forests, mountains, gullies and intimate relationship with nature. Once found there is so much to say but it would be enough to close your eyes and follow the aroma. the truffle is a spell able to enhance many dishes, an underground fungus undisputed ruler of the table of Le Marche and object of the aims of lovers and gastronomes.
- Research led by truffle hunter with dog;
- Insights on the sites of natural interested area;
- Opportunity to purchase truffles found on the spot.
Itineraries on road or large track that don’t require specific training or bearing skills. However, it is necessary to don’t have reduced mobility or cardiovascular disease. 200 m maximum gain and 3 h maximum walking (break excluded)
BeginnersItineraries on easy to find tracks. They need a minimum of training and equipment. 400 m maximum gain and 4 h maximum walking (break excluded)
PassionateItineraries on easy to find tracks, also in snowy area with moderate slope. They need a minimum of equipment and bearing skills, walking training in mountain condition for few hours. 600 m maximum gain and 5 h maximum walking (break excluded)
HighlanderItineraries not well marked. They need a reasonable mountain knowledge and absence of vertigo. Physical training should be appropriate to a full day walking. 600 m maximum gain and more than 5 h walking (break excluded).
More infoAllergies and specific diet: Don’t forget to inform us about your specific dietary need. Last minute request may not be accepted. On the route could be difficult to find detail food like gluten – free. For this reason we higly recommend to bring your own food.
ContactsTravel Agency Il Ponticello Coop. a r.l. Strada della Chiusa 4/11, 61122 Pesaro (PU) Tel: +39 0721 482607 (lun/ven 9,30-18,30) Cell. +39 338 7145465 / 3703028464 E-mail: email@example.com IBAN – IT19J0882613300000010102092 SWIFT/BIC – ICRAITRRMY0 Indicate on the payment description:
- Name of the activity
- Date and place of the activity
- Number of participants
The price includes:
- AIGAE Certified Nature and Walking Guide;
- Truffle hunter and dog;
- Truffle tasting.
The price does not include
- Personal insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Anything not indicated in “The prices includes
- Cancellation within 30 days before the departure: 25% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 29 to 16 days before the departure: 50% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 15 to 6 days before the departure: 75% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation within 5 days before the departure: 100% loss