Le Marche: Wine history, from Picking to Tasting
Le Marche: Wine History, from Picking to Tasting
A really italian experience, hosted by an organic farm hidden in Le Marche countryside. The full wine story, from the plant to the glass. We will pick grapes fully immersed in the farmland, crush grapes by foot like our grandparents did and then taste the must, outcome of our work. We will also learn how must become wine, following the passion and technique of expert winemaker. A wine tasting is the best way to end this exciting time spent together.
- Picking grapes in an organic farm;
- Crushing of grapes by foot;
- Must tasting;
- Wine tasting.
Itineraries on road or large track that don’t require specific training or bearing skills. However, it is necessary to don’t have reduced mobility or cardiovascular disease. 200 m maximum gain and 3 h maximum walking (break excluded)
BeginnersItineraries on easy to find tracks. They need a minimum of training and equipment. 400 m maximum gain and 4 h maximum walking (break excluded)
PassionateItineraries on easy to find tracks, also in snowy area with moderate slope. They need a minimum of equipment and bearing skills, walking training in mountain condition for few hours. 600 m maximum gain and 5 h maximum walking (break excluded)
HighlanderItineraries not well marked. They need a reasonable mountain knowledge and absence of vertigo. Physical training should be appropriate to a full day walking. 600 m maximum gain and more than 5 h walking (break excluded).
More infoAllergies and specific diet: Don’t forget to inform us about your specific dietary need. Last minute request may not be accepted. On the route could be difficult to find detail food like gluten – free. For this reason we higly recommend to bring your own food.
ContactsTravel Agency Il Ponticello Coop. a r.l. Strada della Chiusa 4/11, 61122 Pesaro (PU) Tel: +39 0721 482607 (lun/ven 9,30-18,30) Cell. +39 338 7145465 / 3703028464 E-mail: email@example.com IBAN – IT19J0882613300000010102092 SWIFT/BIC – ICRAITRRMY0 Indicate on the payment description:
- Name of the activity
- Date and place of the activity
- Number of participants
The price includes:
- AIGAE Certified Nature and Walking Guide;
- Secateurs and bins for picking;
- Must tasting and little snack;
- Winery Guided Tour;
- Wine tasting
The price does not include
- Personal insurance;
- Personal extras;
- Anything not indicated in “The prices includes
- Cancellation within 30 days before the departure: 25% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 29 to 16 days before the departure: 50% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation from 15 to 6 days before the departure: 75% loss of the total cost;
- Cancellation within 5 days before the departure: 100% loss